The next version of myCRED was due for release today but due to a last minute bug related to BuddyPress has caused me to push this for tomorrow.
If you are using BuddyPress 2.1 with myCRED 1.5.3 you might have noticed that the Points tab is no longer available on the user editor screen in the admin area. As of BuddyPress 2.1 the
bp_members_admin_profile_nav action hook is no longer available so I need to find a new way to get around this.
Other Improvements in 1.5.4
– Added support for WooCommerce 2.2
– Added support for WooCommerce refunds
– The mycred_leaderboard shortcode now excludes users who has zero balances. A new shortcode attribute has been added to disable this.
– Multisite Site Block has been fixed to work with latest version of WordPress.
– My Balance Widgets settings have been updated.
Version 1.5.4 is the last planned version before 1.6 which is due November.
More information on 1.6 will be posted soon but for those interested, a few new features:
– Ranks for multiple point types
– Sell Content using multiple point types
– Option to adjust decimal places after setup