myCRED BP ChargesSale!
Let your users charge members for accessing their BuddyPress profiles. Can be enabled by default for everyone or let your users choose to enable this feature.
Charge your users for sending messages or replies using myCRED points.
New in version 1.1 you can let group creators charge members for joining their groups! Also supports profit sharing amongst group members.
You can select to set all profiles for sale by default or let your users choose if they want to sell access. The add-on supports both permanent sales and sales that expire after x number of days, forcing users to buy again.
If you select to sell access by default, you can select to share a percentage of the sale with the profile owner, while if you select to let users decide if they want to sell, set a fee for each sale.
Your users can always adjust their sale settings along with get an overview of their buyers, total sales along with a list of their last 25 clients.
Of course if you select to set all profiles to sale by default, your users will not have a “Settings” page as shown in the above picture. They will however still have access to their overview.
Once enabled, users will be presented with a custom template when they try and access a users profile that is set for sale.
You can customize this purchase page in several ways:
- – Using the existing template but enter your own custom information.
- – Use your own template via your theme by copying the buy-access.php file into your theme’s root folder.
You can charge your users for sending new private messages and / or replying to private messages!
Of course if a user can not afford to send a new message, the BuddyPress message button will be disabled. You can also select to either just show an error when a user tries to send a new message or automatically direct them to a custom page of your choosing when they click on the “Compose” link in BuddyPress.
You can show the cost of a new message or sending a reply directly in the composer without making any adjustments to your existing theme files. You can customize this message for both new messages and replies!
Remember that admins / profile moderators do not pay for sending messages or replies!
Just like with profile access, you can select to enable this feature by default for all groups or let group creators enable this themselves. It follows the same principal as the profile access feature but for groups instead of profiles.
Group creators can select if they want to keep all profits themselves or share it amongst group members / mods / admins.
- FIX – Points not charging for Reply Message.
- Compatible upto WorddPress 5.1
- FIX – Points not charging for Private Message.
- FIX – Buying access through the buy button in groups causes double charges on certain themes.
- NEW – Added new mycred_bp_show_charge_message_cost filter for those who want to hide the message cost message.
- NEW – Added new mycred_bp_show_charge_reply_cost filter for those who want to hide the reply cost message.
- NEW – Each charge module now inserts the total amount of points users been charged and the amount of points user has gained.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Fixed minimum payout issue when used with point types that use decimals.
- FIX – Fixed fee calculation issue with group payouts.
- FIX – Buy Access page in profiles still visible even if sale is not enabled by user. (Thanks Andy for your help)
- NEW – Added new mycred_bp_charge_can_afford filter to override charges.
- TWEAK – Added code to prevent duplicate charges when joining a group on certain setups.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8.1
- Tested with BuddyPress 2.9
- FIX – Fixed conflict with Group Charges and Group Creation.
- FIX – Clicking on the “Join Group” button when viewing a group does not trigger the group join process.
- TWEAK – Added compatibility with BuddyPress 2.7+
- TWEAK – Added compatibility with myCRED 1.7+
- TWEAK – Adjusted settings positions for better grouping.
- TWEAK – Updated main plugin class.
- FIX – Fixed message button error by no longer using the legacy hook: bp_get_send_message_button.
- FIX – Fixed a few incorrect spelling.
- FIX – Added missing strings for translations.
- NEW – Added support for badges.
- UPDATE – Updated translation files.
- Tested with BuddyPress 2.8.2.
- NEW – Insufficient funds template now supports HTML.
- NEW – Updated myCRED.me license api script.
- NEW – Updated translation files.
- FIX – Added support for latest BuddyPress version. Version 1.1 will now only work with BuddyPress 2.4 or higher!
- NEW – Added new feature allowing group creators to charge for group memberships.
- Initial release
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions found for this add-on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.