Partial Payments – WooCommerceSale!
This lightweight plugin allow your users to make partial payments on their orders using their myCRED point balances. These partial payments are done using Coupons which are automatically applied to their cart! No need to keep track of coupon codes!
Furthermore you can select what these coupons can be used for, limiting payments for shipping or taxes! This means your users could pay for their order in points but pay for the taxes / shipping using real money.
As an added bonus, the plugin also allows you to insert your users points history in the WooCommerce My Account page on a dedicated tab. If you are using myCRED 220.127.116.11 or higher, this feature also supports pagination.
Finally the plugin can help you insert your users cart total in points along with their current balance either in the cart and/or on the Checkout page.
- FIX – Partial payment amount will not exceed the maximum amount.
- FIX – Check for partial payment maximum limit on the server side.
- FIX – Set textdomain for translation.
- FIX – slider max limit issue fixed
- FIX – slider appearing issue.
- FIX – Multiple refund on same coupon.
- FIX – Shipping fees added on front end if paid.
- Added support for myCRED 1.8 with backward compatibility.
- Tested upto WordPress 5.0.2
Frequently Asked Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.