Don’t like how myCRED Transfers via the Transfer Add-on is credited to the recipients account immediately? Want to charge a fee for all transfers?
The Transfer Plus add-on does just that! With support for multiple point types, this premium add-on works side-by-side with the built-in Transfer Add-on. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID for easy reference and users can always view both their incoming and outgoing pending transfers via the mycred_pending_transfers shortcode. If you are using Transfer fees, you can use the mycred_my_transfer_fee shortcode to show the current users fee according to your presentation setup.
- Option to set all transfers on-hold for x number of days.
- Option to exempt users based on roles from pending transfers.
- Option to override your setup for individual users either by exempt them or by settings a custom number of days to hold transfers.
- Option to set a transfer fee for receiving transfers.
- Option to override the transfer fee on a individual user basis.
- You can select to either keep pending transfers in the myCRED menu or have a custom menu for them in your admin area.
- Custom new shortcode to show users pending transfers both incoming or outgoing.