1.7.4 Fixes & Timing?

Home Forums Community 1.7.4 Fixes & Timing?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Willem 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

GM

Gabriel,

Are you planning on publishing a list of fixes that are going to be included in 1.7.4 and projected timing around it? It seems like the support tickets are not being worked upon; maybe you’re heads down with known issues already, so it would be nice to have a sense of what fixes to expect and when.

Thanks!

WPExperts

1.7.4 is coming out tomorrow morning (Danish morning that is).

Changelog:
    FIX – Points for clicking on links hook is not working when more then one point type is enabled.
    FIX – Shortcodes inside the mycred_sell_this function are not getting rendered.
    FIX – Custom point type leaderboard will not trigger the current user option from rendering.
    FIX – New badge email notifications are not being detected.
    FIX – ShareThis support causes fatal error due to missing function.
    FIX – mycred_list_ranks shortcodes %rank_logo% tempalte tag is not rendering a logo.
    FIX – Email notifications are not formatted correctly causing new lines to be stripped of. (thank you Jim)
    FIX – Transfer shortcode amount placeholder should show the minimum amount instead of zero.
    FIX – The get_lowest_value() class method is returning incorrect values when using decimals.
    FIX – The add_to_log() class method saves decimal values as zero.
    FIX – Fixed PHP notice for email notifications.
    FIX – The mycred_history shortcode does not honour the option to remove the user column in the log.
    FIX – Certain modules do not support the new MYCRED_SLUG constant causing issues in the wp-admin area when used.
    FIX – Pagination on certain websites using the mycred_history shortcode is not working as intended.
    FIX – Fixed spelling errors (Thank you everyone for helping me out with this).
    TWEAK – Set priority order for certain filters to make it easier to remove if needed via a theme or plugin.
    TWEAK – Updated the mycred_list_ranks shortcode to support the removal of the wrapper element.
    TWEAK – Removed option to sell attachments in the Sell Content add-on.
    TWEAK – Tweaked statics add-on settings saving.
    TWEAK – Filtering the log by comma separated list of references needs to be url decoded.
    TWEAK – Adjusted how the leaderboard template is processed.
    NEW – Added new mycred_save_users_rank() function for saving a users rank instead of using mycred_update_user_meta() multiple times.
    NEW – Added new mycred_get_users_profile_url() function for getting a users profile URL with support for BuddyPress and bbPress profiles.
    UPDATE – Updated badges add-on image.
    UPDATE – Updated language files.

WPExperts

I am still running tests and troubleshooting some issues reported by users so that list might not be final.

WPExperts

P.S. For those interested, the WordPress.org repository keeps track of all changes: https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/log/mycred/

M

Some of those issues like the log saving decimals as zeros and the pagination are things that I fixed recently on a project I’m working on.
    From time to time I have fixes I would like to submit but where do I send them Gabriel ? I’m not sure you are receiving emails through your contact form.

Maybe you could use GitHub… ? Just a suggestion.

valetio

Hey Gabriel,

I wanted to inquire about one particular fix in ver 1.7.4

FIX – mycred_list_ranks shortcodes %rank_logo% tempalte tag is not rendering a logo.

The logo is still missing for me. I rolled back the plugin to 1.6.9 and finally got the logo to display under author’s image in forum topics.

Any ideas/help on how to resolve this?

Thanks

tatsi

Hello,

addon Coupons does not work. Any code produces an error – This coupon has expired.

I tested on two different Web sites on different web hosting services.

WordPress Version 4.6.1.
    myCRED Version 1.7.4

Templates are standard.

Thank you for your reply,
    Tatsiana.

valetio

Hello Gabriel,

I saw that a new version release is available today. However, it still does not help me in getting back the Rank images on user profiles.

Would you like me to create a staging for you where you can test the issue?

Please advice.

Willem

%rank_logo% template tag is not rendering a logo in leaderboard shortcode.

Willem

Any idea how to fix this

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spin to win points ?
Kindly get back to your previous orientation view... your wheel is rolling there...

Do you really like this awesome addon and wanna use on your site? click here to get it now ?
myCRED Fortune Wheel special offer unlocked!
You have a chance to win free tokens. Are you feeling lucky? Give it a spin.
* You can spin the wheel only once in a month.
* You can spin again any time by paying 500 points
* Once you pay for spin you are not able to refund it.
You must login to play mycred fortune wheel