A Good Theme?

front page Forums Community A Good Theme?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Samuel Heins 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

This might not be the best place to ask this, but since I am basically centering my site around your awesome plugin, I figured I would give it a shot.

I am currently using ParabolaVersion: 1.3.2 by Cryout Creations (A free theme). I have run into a few issues where plugins conflict with each other and cause errors such as

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25427968) (tried to allocate 162981 bytes) in…

or other jQuery issues. I am not asking for help on this issue in particular. What I am asking is this, Is there a theme out there (Premium or Free) that can run seamlessly with the myCred plugin, and all of the other supported plugins (WP Social Invitations, bbPress, Jetpack, etc.)?

Do you have any themes that you highly recommend?

Thank You,
    Douglas

WPExperts

Hi Douglas.

Running out of memory is a common error, especially when your site starts to use a lot of plugins etc. Have you checked out the WordPress documentation on how to increate your memory? We all have to increase memory at some point.

Regarding which theme is best, it all depends on what you want and what look and features you are looking for. Are you using BuddyPress? WooCommerce?

Anonymous

I am using BuddyPress, but not bbPress. I have increased my limit on WordPress from 64 MB, to 128 MB, however I only use 22.3 MB right now. If it is truly a memory issue, than I will do the necessary research to fix this, but if it can be handled by a good theme that you or somebody else can recommend, I don’t mind making a switch.

Samuel Heins

I am using BuddyBoss and really liking it. Also nice that the BuddyBoss dev also likes mycred

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.