Badges

front page Forums Community Badges

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar OrderlyBee 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mattarock

Hi Guys,

I want to first understand what the “Log Template” Field means there isn’t really anything that tells what it is.

I also was wondering if there are ways to add different requirements to the Badge list field. Example (unlock a badge when someone reads particular post once, or fills out a form, ect)

Is there a way to do that?

rpetitto

I’ve been asking for this functionality for a while. Especially as it pertains to LearnDash (award badge when a SPECIFIC course/lesson/etc. is completed).

OrderlyBee

Did you ever find out what goes in the “Log Template” box? I’m trying to set up badges, and I have the same question as you. Nothing in the documentation to tell what a “Log Template” is or where to find it. Ugh. 🙂

OrderlyBee

I found out what “Log Template” is. It’s just whatever text you want to show up in Dashboard>myCred>log next to tell you what a point was awarded for. For instance, say you award 10 points on login. You could make the “Log Template” say “10 points for login” or “10 points were awarded for user login” or “login points” or whatever you want. This should be explained in the documentation or just on the settings page. There are many queries about this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.