buyCred popup error message

front page Forums 1.8 Beta buyCred popup error message

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar syldri 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kamerhurenamsterdam

hi, i love the new pop-up in the buyCred add-on. one thing is a bit strange; when the user forgets to fill in an amount of credits the popup gives a message “communications error”. this is confusing.

WPExperts

Hi @kamerhurenamsterdam
    Thanks for reporting this error, can you please name the payment gateway in which you are facing this error.

Regards
    MyCred Support Team

WPExperts

Hi @kamerhurenamsterdam!

Can you share some more information like the payment gateway and some screenshot? that might help us to reproduce the same issue.

Thanks and regards,
    myCred Support team.

kamerhurenamsterdam

payment gateway is PayPal. the minimum amount of point one has to buy is 4. this number is displayed a placeholder. if a user doesn’t change this number and presses Buy Now there is a confusing message. it should say something like “You have to choose an amount of points” or something.

i made a screencapture: https://youtu.be/xkpcmU2hgkY

kamerhurenamsterdam

PayPal Payments Standard

kamerhurenamsterdam

and the buyCred shortcode [mycred_buy] is not working. the popup goes in infinite loop and cannot be closed.

Crisanto Povis

I’ve got same problem:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArIA6OMd8ypHguZH_QrFOVM2AxGJJw

Stills bugged in your last version 1.8.4

syldri

hello I have the same problem, and the support does not respond, your problem is solved?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.