How can I make a daily auto deduct

front page Forums Community How can I make a daily auto deduct

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maratalton 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marius

Hi

I am not sure where to put this, so I hope this place is okay.

I need to find out how to either make a daily automatic deduct, or how to make a deduct for every day not visiting.

I have some members that are not so good with carrots, they need the whip, so I am trying to make so instead of giving them points for daily visit, they get a deduction of points for NOT visiting daily.
    Either that, or an automatic daily deduction of points for all members, so the daily point award can even it out for the active members.
    What ever method is possible, but how?

Best,
    Marius

marius

No one with any ideas on this ?

Best,
    Marius

KaitoX

Since it sounds like your problem is retention, perhaps a newsletter would be a better way to nudge/remind your users instead of actively punishing them.

But if you are dead set on sucking away their points you may consider looking at a subscription service that can be linked with one of MyCred’s gateways to use points. Possibly putting some of your content behind a subscription barrier so they need to sign up to get at it.

maratalton

Have you tried using the mycred_subtract function?

https://codex.mycred.me/functions/mycred_subtract/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.