Lottery problem

front page Forums Community Lottery problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar WPExperts 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I am very satisfied with myCRED, so I purchased lottery add-on. I am a bit disappointed for some reasons but it’s a complete addon.

I have a big problem when testing:

Two users recording 4 entries in a lottery:
    User1 : 1 entry (30)
    User2 : 3 entries (3×30)

Gain (1st only) : 30 (yes, it’s useless for both User1 and User2, but it’s testing…)

Manually starting, stoping, drawing from edit page is (seems) working fine. But then I click to manually Payout winner, then WHAAOOO:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/website/wp-includes/post.php on line 1106

With two users and 4 entries, it doesn’t seems big math problem. By the way the payout was working well, winner User2 was rewarded. But now I am unable to load edit page again. Always this error.

I have to say every registering/recordering/processing were pretty slow. So there is something wrong, maybe here or maybe in myCRED.

And by the way I translated this addon to french. I have a full .po fr_FR file, but translation is only working sometimes and somewheres, it’s just weird.

Anonymous

Now I was able to edit again this lottery by clicking from the lotteries list.

This one appear now as a draft, is it the normal behavior for lotteries, after a “cycle” of “Run Once” ? (if yes, this is good)

WPExperts

Hi.

Thank you for your feedback. Since this is a test, have you tried the 1.1 Beta?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.