New Ownership?

Home Forums Community New Ownership?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saad Iqbal 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

rpetitto

When can we expect communication from the new owners regarding further development of myCRED?

HD

Hello
    +1
    Thanks

Aslan Guseinov

This is ridiculous! No actions since the beginning of this year! I own an unlimited license for Lottery Add-on, and waiting for THEM to fix it since September 24 2015!
    And now they try to convince me to pay yearly!
    What is wrong with you people!?

stephfd21

Mycred is such a special plugin and I feel like Gabriel abandoned us! I strongly believe that this community would have supported him financially if needed. Luckily I found a developer who’s reasonably priced with keeping mycred updated for me. I’ve implemented qrcode generating for transfers and even a full api for a paypal type setup.

Dave

@stephfd21 Hello, could you talk a little more about your api for a paypal type setup? I’d be very interested in hearing what you’ve done.

Thank you

stephfd21

@dave All the points are stored on 1 site, I’m using a custom developed plugin integrated with my api to allow those points to be used as a digital currency on other wordpress sites. I made a webview mobile app that utilizes the mycred transfer addon and added qrcode transfer features.

Dave

@stephfd21 thanks for elaborating. That sounds very cool.

Can the points be used on any wordpress site with mycred installed?

Anyway we could speak by email? I rarely check these forums.

Thanks again

stephfd21

@dave sure my email is stephonduncan@outlook.com

I’ve basically built 2 new plugins. The master plugin will be installed on the site that holds all the points and the slave plugin will be installed on any wpsite that would use mycred as a payment gateway. Those wpsites don’t need mycred to be installed for it to work, just the slave plugin.

Saad Iqbal

Guys,

We are working really hard to handle the development and support of myCred, the 1.8 beta is available now. Read about and can download it as well HERE .

Thanks,
    Saad

HD

Hello
    Thank you for this update
    Could you answer me on an unlimited license that I took bp-charges
    Regards

Saad Iqbal

@HD As you know Gabriel ended unlimited/lifetime licenses and we don’t have the plan to start unlimited/lifetime licenses as well. Hope you understand, let us know if you have any other query.

Saad

HD

HI
    I am surprised because a contract is a contract.
    I understand that there were no longer unlimited life plans.
    If I buy now it’s the new rules but for the first customers like me, thank you to also respect the promise when buying this license
    Regards

Saad Iqbal

@HD When I acquired myCred from Gabriel he told me there are no unlimited licenses now, all yearly licenses are valid even though some were paid to previous owners but I respected that and didn’t cancel a single license.

Also as per our policies currently there are no lifetime license, if you need access to the plugin you will need to buy a yearly license.

Again thanks for your understanding.

Saad

Aslan Guseinov

I called my lawyer, and told him about this situation. And he sayd this:
    No matter if a product have new owners. Product was bought with a certain rights, if I as a customer was given a lifetime licence, then you as a new owners must respect my rights, and treat me accordingly. I hope you get the idea. If not I will find all unlimited license holders, and we will file a collective dispute.

HD

Hi Saad Iqbal
    I need to trust what I buy (plugin and support)
    Believe me, I did not have any mail information of this change. I would appreciate that Gabriel or you, give a special discount code to pass this change?

The credits are not valid any more because I used points for a question for which I did not have answers?
    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spin to win points ?
Kindly get back to your previous orientation view... your wheel is rolling there...

Do you really like this awesome addon and wanna use on your site? click here to get it now ?
myCRED Fortune Wheel special offer unlocked!
You have a chance to win free tokens. Are you feeling lucky? Give it a spin.
* You can spin the wheel only once in a month.
* You can spin again any time by paying 500 points
* Once you pay for spin you are not able to refund it.
You must login to play mycred fortune wheel