Newbie… Few Questions.

front page Forums How-to Questions Newbie… Few Questions.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Kristoff 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kristoff

Love this system… Very well built and powerful. I have a few questions while I’m setting up.

1. is there anywhere to buy or download Badge/Rank Sets?

2. Is there any way the history feed could show the links and content that won points? example:
    March 25, 2015 6:43 pm 10 Points for reading post http://www.yoursite.com/members/eric/blog/

3. How can we control the styling and popup location of the notifications?

Thanks again for building this great plugin…

WPExperts

Hey.

1. Badges are handles by the built-in Badges add-on and Ranks are handled by the Ranks add-on. Both are enabled on the myCRED > Add-ons page. You can also find a setup guide for myCRED in the codex.

2. Yes this is possible thanks to what I call “template tags” these custom tags are replaced dynamically by myCRED with it’s current value. So for example %post_title% will be replaced with the post’s title. You can find all post related template tags in the codex. You use these tags in your log template fields when you setup for example a hook.

3. You can style notifications via your theme’s styles.css file.
    If you go to the myCRED > Settings page and look under Notifications you can select to disable the default styling and apply everything yourself or just override the styling via your theme’s styles.css file.

Kristoff

You rock… thanks for taking the time to sort me out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.