Celebrate the New Year with myCred use coupon code " 2020 " to get 60% Discount on all Addons.

Reward referre with points if a referral makes a woocommerce purchase?

front page Forums How-to Questions Reward referre with points if a referral makes a woocommerce purchase?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar M 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Explodingmule2

As the title says really. I’m looking for a way to Reward the referee with points if a referral makes a woocommerce purchase. Is that possible? I can see you can get rewarded for signups, but that is open to exploitation.

Thank you

Explodingmule2

I see there is the AffiliateWP route but that is pretty expensive! Is there a work around?

M

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well.

I already built a plugin for this integrating between myCRED and WooCommerce called “myCRED Referrals Extended” which does exactly what you are looking for. Namely, awarding points to the referrer only upon a purchase by the referral.

If you are interested, you can contact me by email if you still have my address, otherwise, you can use the Cantact Developer button in my profile.

Have a nice day.
    Cordially, M.

Explodingmule2

Yes if I remember correctly you set up a test environment for me to try the scratch card addon (which now that I need it has gone 🙁 )
    I’ll send you a PM.

M

I don’t think that was me.
    I helped you on this: myCREDLinkOncePerDayLimit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.